Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood.
1. My first Halloween was spent in Connecticut…my mom dressed me up as a pumpkin.
2. I went to a private Christian school in elementary school.
3. I was homeschooled in 4th, 6th, 8th, and half of 9th grade.
4. When I was 4 or 5 I used to get into theological arguments with my parents after church.
5. I had lived in 4 different states by the time I was 6 and in 6 different cities.
6. I hate small dark places because my best friend locked me in the basement of her house when I was 7.
7. One of my favorite flowers is the Sunflower because one of the houses we lived in, when I was 8, had a fenced garden in the back where massive sunflowers grew every year.